𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲…..𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
So let’s welcome it with open arms and kumbaya around a fire solidifying our newly found friendship.
Beginning in 2020 & 2021, Sales Reps and Sales Managers have had to be incredibly creative through this pandemic creating new ways to sell to buyers and decision-makers virtually with little to no guidance.
Those that have been successful with connecting and maintaining relationships have done so by having a diverse reach within one organization instead of just 1 point of contact.
When sales reps and account managers finally reach the stage of a sales call, you can be sure that the CXO or one decision-maker will most likely be on the call.
With tighter budgets and less time to spend nurturing relationships, decision-makers are becoming part of the sales process at the first stage of the buyer journey, the call, and here’s how you can win big on that call.
- Do your homework– Make sure you know who will be on the call so you can research. Make sure you know who their buyer is and who their buyers buyers are.
- Show them what’s possible for them– Giving them knwoledge of what their ROI could potentially be moves the needle higher and quicker in your favor.
- Let them talk- The more your buyer talks the more information you will have to ask the right questions. They are the hero, you are just the guide with the solution.
- Ask questions– Asking questions like “Why” and “How” creates a second level of deeper understanding for you and accountability for the person speaking. “Why do you feel that way about x?” “How do you think that will imapct x?
- Call Visuals– Don’t underestimate the visual learner. There is a lot to be said about being able to see your vision and concept. Think about it this way- How many cars have you purchased without seing it first?
Have questions or want to go deeper into how to implement this….email me firstname.lastname@example.org